Saturday, October 3, 2009

My First Month in East Lansing

It is the first time for me to go abroad,everything is fresh to me.The air here is very clear and the cloud is just like a huge cotton.People here is very friendly,once we lost our way on campus, there was an old lady who is very glad to give us a ride and we talk a lot on our way to our dormitory. Oh there is also an important thing:Food. I love the food here and I soon get used to it.I am having my class now, and I hope I will get a better grade in future!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, you may want to post your blog address again - I think you had a typo (and that's why people cannot comment on your blog!) I am happy to know that you found someone who could give you a ride on campus! (And I am glad that it was not a strange person...) What kind of food do you usually eat here? Do you get food at cafeteria?

    ReplyDelete